Sunday 17 February 2008

My birthday CUPCAKE extravaganza



I have been wondering what to do on my birthday in March for a few weeks now as it is the most important day of the year (to me anyways!) and I think I have decided upon a bit of a cupcake-tastic time!


We often go to Brighton for the day as its nice to escape London, do some shopping, see the see and get drunk at the Evening Star pub (http://www.eveningstarbrighton.co.uk/pub.php) where they have utterly gorgeous kriek which tastes very much like a pint of bakewell tart..yummy! So on this theme I searched for cupcakes in Brighton to no avail but found the Parklife Cafe in Worthing instead which is about 1/2 an hour away from Brighton so the plan for the actual day of my b'day is to pop to the cafe (http://www.myspace.com/parklifecafe) have a few cupcakes (and maybe a few to takeaway!) then go to Brighton and have a lovely day by the sea!
I have a cupcake day out in London planned for one of the other days (we have a few days off work!) and will post my planned route up online soon :) It will involve lots of walking, therefore burning off calories for cupcakes :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

huzzah, lots of very handy cup cake info there m8, cheers ;-)
I saw an article about cupcakes in one of those free papers & tore it out to give to you ;-)
Did you have it already? If not see you on fri/sat gigs hopefully

Anonymous said...

do keep me posted about the London Cupcake-fest! :-)