Saturday 5 July 2008

Time to take up running


Well that's unlikely to happen, although after losing some weight I can now run without giving myself black eyes and passing out, but the thought of this lovely track jacket might encourage me to be sporty - I could run to the cupcake store :)


I'm trying to hold off buying it till we've been away on holiday to MAGIC CIRCLE FEST but I'm not sure I can hold out much longer as its just so cute and its only $32 which is nothing for something so cute! I'm really worried I'll come back and it'll be sold out as Shana Logic have a habit of selling out v.quickly!!


Oh it's a dilemma!!!


Thanks to my lovely chum Kirsty for forwarding me the latest Shana Logic update as for some reason I didn't get it!!

Update - first posted this 10mins ago but have now bought the jacket....bad Anne!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe, I'm so glad you were able to snag my cupcake jacket!! I hope you love it;-)

xoxo!
Shana

Anonymous said...

I knew you'd get it. I told you I could see you in it!