Sunday 3 August 2008

Counting the days...till cupcakes



Last week we booked a trip to my favourite place in the world NEW YORK, for next March to celebrate my birthday so I spent rather too much time at work on Friday looking at cupcake websites for places to do my cupcake tour of NY on my birthday! And believe me there are LOADS so expect lots of posts about New York cupcake places!
If you're reading this and are from NY, or have visited feel free to post suggestions!!! I shall definately be going back to Buttercup as I loved it (and we're staying next to it again!) and will also be heading to the Little Cupcake Bakeshop as not only do the cupcakes look lovely, but they are carbon neutral and have been noted as the world's first carbon neutral bakery, how cool :)

BTW its currently 213 days till we go to New York..wuhu

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to get out there!!!