Thursday 28 August 2008

Hello cupcake..theres a queue!





I found this via my Google news alerts...yes I've signed up for cupcake news alerts, and yes that may be a tad obsessive but meh!

Anyways a rather spiffy new cupcakery, Hello Cupcake has opened in Washington and has led to queues for cupcakes! The article seemed to imply that $3 is expensive for a cupcake, they should come to the UK!!! Also I read on Cupcakes take the Cake that they've imposed a four cupcake rule, so even after you've queued for an hour to get a cake they only let you have four!!! Mind you perhaps they should impose that here too - my diet (well LACK of diet currently) could do with some policing!

I love their section on the anatomy of a cupcake!

I want to try the vanilla gorilla, prima donna (SOOOO pink and gorgeous looking), the princess (so me!), de lime and de coconut (I have a thing for coconut cake at the mo so maybe even the triple coconut!) and the maya favourite, with chili sounds lovely too! Oh I want them all! Wonder if I could nip there while I'm in New York ;)


If you're nearby go check it out and let us know how it was


No comments: