Sunday 14 September 2008

The cupcake snuffling weekend continued




So today we ate the Hummingbird Cupcakes and oh my they were yummy!!!


Manny had a nutella and a red velvet (bottom pic) and I had a red velvet and a carrot (2nd pic). I think their red velvet is one of my favourite ever cupcakes and their carrot wouldn't be far behind! It was really nice, with a little bit of a kick to the batter - it had a ginger/cinnamon hint and was really soft and scrumptious!


Manny's nutella was really nice and from the Mmmmm Mmmmm MMMMM sounds coming from him while he snuffled it I think he enjoyed it LOTS!


I am so indecisive I can never say which is my favourite cupcake place but Hummingbird would deffo be in top three!! Luckily I don't live closer or I'd be even fatter!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They were both lovely, I agree with you about the red velvet, it's hard to beat :)