Thursday 2 October 2008

Its cupcake weekend!!


And my what a choice those lovely fellas at Outsider Tart are offering!! Seriously guys, with these cupcakes you are spoiling us!


Market Menu weekend 4th and 5th October
It's Cupcake Day! We have several new flavors this weekend that we are excited to share.


UNFILLED

Red Velvet

Pumpkin with pumpkin cream cheese frosting

Apple – Cinnamon frosting

chocolate cherry cheesecake cupcake

Brownie Chunk Carrot


FILLED

Lane Cake

Espresso

Peach

Triple chocolate

Oatmeal with a butterscotch filling

Lime

Looking forward to seeing all our fellow cupcake lovers out this weekend.Have a great week,David and David


I've got a wedding party on Saturday night but I am planning a trip to Richmond in the day to pick up a few cupcakes - Manny's already made his choices! They all sound so yummy it'll be difficult to decide!!!! I think I'll definitely have to have a pumpkin one as its nearly Halloween!
UPDATE - I didn't make it on Saturday to cupcake day as there was engineering works on the train line which meant the journey was going to take about 4 hours and I had lots to do for the wedding! Pshaw!

No comments: