Monday 24 November 2008

Cupcake Tattoo and turkeys!







I've been planning a cupcake tattoo for a while now and am just waiting till I have enough money to do it and I have to decide where on my body I want it as I have plans for most of my bits already!


I read that Sweet Avenue in New Jersey are offering a free cupcake if you have a cupcake tattoo - maybe this is a sign I should have my tattoo before going to NY in March!!


So when I was checking out Sweet Avenue's site I noticed their cute slogan for Thanksgiving and their Thanksgiving menu - how fab do some of those cupcakes sound!



I'm not sure how far from NY it is but I'm going to check it out - anywhere with the motto "Sweet Avenue Bake Shop is dedicated to life, liberty and the pursuit of cupcakes", is worth checking out!

No comments: