Tuesday 30 December 2008

Cupcake gifts...part two





As you can see I was lucky enough to get even more cupcake gifts...this time from Manny!


Picture one is an adorable cupcake purse and keyring set from Debenhams which I'd had my eye on, picture 2 is a cupcake diary, address book and notebook set which is totally cute, picture 3 is some super cute slippers from La Senza and 4 is a hot chocolate set from Next that I'd been lusting after since I first saw it! Now it turns out I'm not allowed to use it incase it gets broken so its an ornamental hot chocolate cupcake set!


I also got the book Fudge Cupcake Murder by Joanna Fluke which I don't have pic of but you can read about here.


All in all as you can see I was incredibly spoiled over Christmas, I must've been a good girl this year ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so chuffed you liked your pressies, you deserve only the best :) Thanks for a lovely xmas, can't wait to be out boozing it up with you tomorrow!

Love you lots 'n' lots xxxx

Kara said...

oh you got some lovely cupcake goodies as did I, christmas rocks
x