Sunday 14 December 2008

The Girl Gourmet Cupcake Maker...does it really work?



Don't torture your kids with this is the advice of Eyewitness News reporter Tommy Noel at KIDK news in Idaho Falls, USA.

I think I have to agree after seeing the cupcakes that were made with this thing - it may be fun but god only knows whats in those microwave cupcake mixes and I think the frosting reminded me a bit too much of my litter tray duties. Also for the cost you get a mix for 4 cupcakes and I really don't think microwave cupcakes will ever taste good! You can watch how the kids testing the Cupcake Maker got on here.

I'm with Tommy here - much better to buy the kids a nice baking set from M&S or something and teach them to bake!*

*on the video they recommend an Easy Bake Oven but we don't have those here!

No comments: