Tuesday 24 February 2009

Me want cookie, me eat cookie!




So yesterday we FINALLY got our hands on some of Bea's ultra cute cookie monster cupcakes and they were worth the wait!!!

They were utterly adorable, possible the cutest cupcakes I've ever seen and they tasted just as good! I'm not usually a fan of chocolate cupcakes but these were really tasty and the frosting was out of this world - it was chocolate fudge frosting and there was loads of it - it was frosting heaven!

You can order them (no minimum) and I implore you if you like cupcakes to try them!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, they look really nice. Also, I preordered the Hummingbird Bakery book from Amazon and it arrived yesterday - it looks amazing! I'm planning to make green tea cupcakes first.

laala said...

These are possibly the cutest things I've seen in months! :)

I heart cupcakes said...

@laala - they are adorable aren't they! As my husband said "almost too cute to eat!"

@Kats - I got mine too, was just about to blog about it -its adorable, I'm thinking of making the vanilla this weekend, was going to do red velvet but will save them for another day! Let me know how you get on!

Anonymous said...

Those were definately the best looking cupcakes we've had, and among the tastiest too! Also the people at Bea's are lovely, really friendly - top marks all round :)