Monday 14 September 2009

World's Smallest Cupcake


The countries gone Cupcake Craaazy as National Cupcake Week started today so I hope to be blogging a bit more than normal!

Today's Sun had a feature on a baker from Sayers, a Liverpool based bakery chain, who tried to bake the worlds smallest cupcake - measuring just 1.5 cm wide and 3cm wide it really is teeny tiny!  I prefer mine a bit bigger though ;) 

While searching for Sayers I discovered they're doing a free cupcake with any purchase offer so if you live near a Sayers bakers register here and claim your free cupcake! They look quite tasty - if you try one do let us know!

Top pics with thanks to the Sun, bottom one thanks to Sayers bakery.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Hi again!

I'd love you to follow my blog...

http://diaryofavirginbaker.blogspot.com

Thanks for approving my previous comment :) xx