Thursday 14 January 2010

And while you're indulging



If you pop down to show your support and buy the Kiss it Better cupcake, you might as well have one of January's flavour of the month, a hazelnut nutella cupcake, with a vanilla pod buttercream;

It's a decadent vanilla sponge filled with swirls of hazelnut nutella topped with a fresh and delicious vanilla pod buttercream icing. The topping is finished off with a pirouette wafer filled with belgium dark chocolate.

We use the yummiest ingredients in each cupcake creating an unrivalled combination of flavours and textures.

I really like the sound of the buttercream so I think I may break my cupcake fast with a couple of cupcakes from Lola's - wonder if I can persuade Manny to go on a mini-date to Lola's cafe next week?

3 comments:

Manny said...

A nutella cupcake? Consider me persuaded, let's go to Lola's :)

I heart cupcakes said...

You're so funny hon -I thought the words nutella and cake would appeal! Maybe we could go there on Sat instead of CW?

Cupcakes Lady said...

Sounds wonderful, great combo ;) x