Wednesday 31 March 2010

Cupcake Easter Egg



It's almost Easter, a perfect time of the year to indulge in chocolate as it's everywhere, including my personal favourite the Lindt bunny!

This year while browsing in the John Lewis Easter section I noticed a cupcake Easter egg and kept meaning to blog it. Then I saw it again (and took surreptitious pics again) and meant to blog it- then forgot. I've finally remembered but maybe a bit too late if you've already chosen your egg (and there are so many to choose from!) but thought I'd share anyways.

The eggs are by James' Chocolates and are £9 each. I've seen them in John Lewis only so not sure how widely available they are. They are also available online but might be a bit late for Easter - sorry! I'm Anne and I'm a lazy blogger!

Btw (I know Manny reads this trying to find gift ideas!) I don't want one of these - I'd prefer a bunny :)

3 comments:

gingerbread ballerina said...

Hi they sell them in selfridges too. and you can buy easter egg lollies by James.xx

Bitsy said...

These are sooo cute. I made a giant cadburys creme egg once for the boy. My god it took me an age. I am never making anything easter related again! It was fabulous though. Pure labour of love! Keep finding these wonderful things!!! xxx

I heart cupcakes said...

When you say a giant creme egg do you mean like a pimped one? http://www.pimpthatsnack.com/project/302/3
How excellent! I got a creme egg cupcake today - will let you know how it tastes :)
No Easter cupcake baking for you then? I'm thinking I'll make some this weekend if I have time