Tuesday 9 November 2010

Everybody ♥'s cupcakes


I'm beginning to think I should've copyrighted the name I ♥ cupcakes when I started this blog. It's EVERYWHERE now.

First was Next with their adorable I ♥ cupcakes range of goodies (I got a few bits as an anniversary present recently - expect a post of pics soon!), now David and Goliath have got an I ♥ cupcakes range too!


Items range from a cute little badge for £1 to tote bags, t-shirts and hoodies.



While I do like the  I ♥ cupcakes range, obviously, I think perhaps I love this little tote a teeny bit more - cupcakes in love and with moustaches! What is not to love? There is something incredibly cute about a cupcake with a moustache!


The Sweet Lovin' range features some different items to the I ♥ cupcakes  range, including babygro's, pyjamas and this patch I must have :)

Their nearest store to me is Covent Garden so I plan to pop in for a peak asap!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I MUST have one of those sweatshirt!

Manny said...

Those things are very cute indeed. I can just see you with the tote bag, full of baking goodies of course :)

Baking Addict said...

oh the temptation.... :)