Saturday 27 November 2010

May the force be with you

I was asked to put together a guest blogger Christmas Wish List by Rebecca of I Wanna Be a Domesitic Goddess and while looking for items I wanted I came across these and couldn't resist sharing them for all you sci fi fans out there.

First up the Star Wars cupcake kits.



They come in a choice of two - Galactic Empire and Rebel Alliance. I'd get the Galactic Empire ones as they  have the Stormtroopers, and they're my favourite.

As well as cupcake kits there are, Star Wars cookie cutters.


Star Wars pancake molds


And perhaps most awesome of all, after the cupcake kits of course, the Darth Vader spatula.


He's not very fearsome as a flexible spatula is he? Although when he came to our school, as the Green Cross Code man in the 70's he wasn't either. More sparkly than scary thanks to his silver outfit!

Lets hope they make Ewok cupcake kits next - they were always my favourite.

2 comments:

The Caked Crusader said...

Love the spatula - you'd have to hum the Imperial March every time you used it!

Manny said...

Brilliant - there's your xmas pressie sorted :) Shame there's not a Jabba The Hut mold, that's more my kind of size :)