Thursday 11 August 2011

Chopping with cupcakes

Help wanted: Has anyone spotted these knifes instore? They are by Kuhn Rikon and you can't buy them via their site. I checked John Lewis yesterday and will probably pop to Lakeland next week - if anyone has spotted them please let me know. 

Update: I have found them online but if you know of a store, preferably in London, where I can buy the cupcakes ones that would be fab. I already have some plain ones I got in John Lewis and Lakeland some time ago -they're pink to go with my kitchen! Ta

7 comments:

Manny said...

If you get one we have to make sure we dont lose the cover like we did for the other pink one to protect the blade! It looks so you :)

Kate@whatkatebaked said...

Hiya! I've several Kuhn knives (but not with this funky pattern)- I've bought mine in independent cookshops around the country, hope that helps! I can try and recall the names of shops if you like?

Anonymous said...

I've not seen the cupcake one but I've seen this knife brand pretty cheap in various colours in several branches of TK Maxx. Might be worth a look if you happen by a store? Good luck in your quest!

Baking Addict said...

These are cute! I haven't seen any of them but would love to know where if you find them instore in London.

Unknown said...

these are super cute! will have to look out for them. am sure somewhere in london will have them.

Sprinkles Bakery said...

Hiya

They sell these knives in Home Sense, which is the homewares part of TK Maxx. They have loads of different styles (like a mini cleaver!)
Enjoy :0)

I heart cupcakes said...

Oh thank you - I shall have to check it out :)